Noah’s Ark is the name of the project between Malta and Slovakia, Spojena skola Tilgnerova, Bratislava and Dun Gorg Preca Primary School C, Hamrun, Malta respectively. It is about animals and we chose the above title because Noah’s Ark has become a symbol and as such as not remained exclusively with the Bible story we find in Genesis, but it represents the ecological values of defending the eco-system and animal species. The symbol of Noah’s Ark can be related to by Christians who have the Bible as their Holy Book and as such is inspired by a story most children would have heard and love most dearly. Noah will inspire children to love animals and care for them just as he did. As a general rule, children love animals dearly and their love for them will motivate and inspire them to be creative in their writings and in ICT.
- Materias: Ciencias naturales , Educación medioambiental , Lenguas extranjeras , Materias de Primaria , Multidisciplinar
- Idiomas: MT - SK - EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 7 - 9
- Herramientas a utilizar: Audio conferencia, email, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Publicación Web, Video conferencia
To encourage children to write well and express themselves in writing using the English Language. To compare and contrast animals... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: Project will start with the children in both schools introducing themselves to each other through a powerpoint and individual emails.... más información
- Resultados esperados: Increase in the standards of writing. Improvement in ICT skills such as word processing, blogging and avatars. Increase in children’s... más información