Climate change has become a global problem, which concerns us all. All teachers at schools have to face the fact that it is their responsibility to educate pupils on the factors which affect climate change.
The objectives of the Partnership are:
– to encourage pupils to develop a better understanding of climate change,
– to evaluate how their everyday behaviour affects climate change,
– to find out what can be done at schools to combat climate change.
The cooperation will result in:
– an electronic Hungarian-Slovenian-Czech-English dictionary including the terminology of climate change,
– a film about the air pollution of each school’s location,
– a play called ‘Verdict’ written and played by pupils, which is a humorous trial on things that emit greenhouse gases.
– a booklet that contains the description of all the activities the pupils take part in, and all the data, mathematical procedures, analysis and interpretations the children are to collect and conduct while making surveys on climate change.
The project will include subjects such as Environmental Studies, Geography, Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Information Technology, thus pupils’ digital competence and competence in science, mathematics and technology will improve. As the working language is English, pupils’ competence in communication a foreign language will develop.
- Materias: Arte , Biología , Ciencias naturales , Educación medioambiental , Estudios europeos , Física , Geografía , Informática TIC , Lenguas extranjeras , Matemáticas/Geometría , Medios de comunicación , Multidisciplinar , Química , Teatro , Tecnología
- Idiomas: EN
- Edad de los alumnos: 11 - 16
- Herramientas a utilizar: Audio conferencia, Chat, email, Entorno de Aprendizaje Virtual (comunidades, clases virtuales, ...), Foro, MP3, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Publicación Web, Video conferencia
- Objetivos: The primary objective of the partnership is to make our pupils understand that climate change is a global problem. Individuals... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: • Presentation of our towns, schools, get to know each other
• Questionnaire to assess pupils’ awareness of climate change
• Guest speakers
• Research on environmental... más información
- Resultados esperados: • Presentations of our towns, schools
• Interview with the quest speaker
• Results of research
• Charts, diagrams, Power Point presentations
• Electronic dictionary
• Video recordings
• Display, booklet about the... más información