The project aims to show places and things, which seem to be forgotten and aren't spoken a lot, but are quite important for region or/and have an interesting history.
During this project students together with teachers will visit 5 chosen places and will take their photos by each season of the year.
In the meantime, students will write names of these places and names of seasons of the year in their national language and in English.
What is more, teachers together with pupils will write short history of the chosen places and their meaning for the region.
The final effect would be publishing an international calendar with photos made by students
- Materias: Arte , Ciencias sociales/sociología , Ciudadanía , Historia de las culturas , Informática TIC , Lenguas extranjeras
- Idiomas: DE - EN - PL
- Edad de los alumnos: 10 - 14
- Herramientas a utilizar: Audio conferencia, Chat, email, Entorno de Aprendizaje Virtual (comunidades, clases virtuales, ...), Foro, MP3, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos), Publicación Web, Video conferencia
- Objetivos: -knowing better other European cultures and traditions
-showing characteristic elemenets of national architecture
-developing language skills, especially English
-developing European identity
- Proceso de trabajo: 1Finding interesting but forgotten places
2.Taking photos of the objects in the four seasons of the year.
3 Working out a... más información
- Resultados esperados: The final effect be publishing an international calendar with photos made by students.