Early Years classes, 4 year olds in Italy and Wales will each look at one of their favourite stories. They will use role play, games, pictures and artefacts to help the children remember their favourite story. Each class will be filmed acting out the story. Books, pictures, games and the video of the story will then be swapped with the partner class. The children will enjoy the new story and make their own film and pictures to share.
As an extension one of the classes would start to tell a story based on a picture, this would be sent to the partner to continue the story. The pictures would build up into a new story each class could share. The children would tell the story in their own language but the pictures and sequencing would be the same.
The end product would be a picture book drawn by both classes.
- Materias: Arte , Lengua y literatura , Materias de Preescolar , Materias de Primaria , Teatro
- Idiomas: EN - IT
- Edad de los alumnos: 4 - 5
- Herramientas a utilizar: email, Foro, Otro software (Powerpoint, video, fotos y dibujos)
- Objetivos: - enhancing our pupils imagination and oral storytelling skills.
-Working with children from another country.
- Cooperation between early-learners class of different... más información
- Proceso de trabajo: Oracy - telling stories.
Creating - through art, performance for an audience.
Sharing ideas from other cultures.
IT - children can experience... más información
- Resultados esperados: book of story (with stories and pictures)
photos and /or video of role play story
Shared Picture book.