What is the daily life of pupils in schools in Europe? How is the environment where they live and what traditions they have? How is the area where they live and how active are the residents? What is the history of their region? Students present the natural and manmade environment around them, school life and the lives of the inhabitants of their town.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Music, Primary School Subjects, Religion
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 11
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: Students:
1. learn to communicate and exchange information with students elsewhere.
2. using new technologies.
3. gather information on their site and learn... read more
- Work process: Initially raise the matter to the students and expect their ideas. Then, on the specific topics that we have set,... read more
- Expected results: We want to motivate the students and learn to work together. The school will open to the community and parents... read more