The name of the project is the motto of the Olympic Games. Children will learn more about the idea and the message of the Olympic Games. Children will get to know the new types of sports and games, traditional and special ones . They will do sports and various activities, they will make their own "Olympic diary" to keep evidence of their results, their feelings, achievements…they will try to get better performance every month - it is not important to be the winner, important is to try their best ...
- Subjects: Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 10
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: We would like to raise an interest of children in sport , to develop their locomotive faculties, to emphasize fair-play... read more
- Work process: We will have calendar of activities and all of our partners will do the similar activities every month.
-... read more
- Expected results: We will have our own website, our final products will be booklet of sports and games of partner countries with... read more