Young pupils 5-6 years old, start to learn English through on-line & off-line activities, in an interactive way, using creatively the ICT tools.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Drama, Foreign Languages, Geography, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Music, Pre-school Subjects
- Languages: DE - EL - EN - FR - LV - PT
- Pupil's age: 4 - 6
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: For teachers:
To support children’s progress to higher stages focusing on each child’s English development following its own timetable
To know... read more
- Work process: 1rst term ( Sep-Oct-Nov)
Pupils become familiar with the English language through many creative activities, each partner is free to... read more
- Expected results: Pupils..
-Will understand that language is something they can explore, play around with, and enjoy.
-Will increase linguistic and creative abilities... read more