Just like the the Thames and the Danube flowed on the same continent, so can we be joined by common cultural factors and identities. Within this project we can reveal our ancient identical characters and can get connected in Europe stronger by sharing and living them together in collaborative workspaces.
- Subjects: Art, Biology, Chemistry, Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Home economics, Natural Sciences
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 20
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference
- Aims: Get students out of the classroom and make them learn about their surroundings and environment. Using 21st century technology to... read more
- Work process: Inform about and identify the individual countries settings and customs via PPT, video, photoessay.
Then create a language dictionary.
Get the students... read more
- Expected results: Students improve skills (ICT, communication, manual) and cultural knowledge of the others by discussing findings.