Present your own rhyme to partner school. Then learn partner school's rhyme. Prepare a blog to display work on rhymes (artwork, practice videos etc.)
Create a book with work on rhymes.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Drama, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: DA - EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 8
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: Create a link with the school through fun rhymes. Learn about other European rymes, like estonian will learn irish ream... read more
- Work process: To begin in mid-september and present our own rhymes by the end of October?? Learn and present Estonian rhyme by... read more
- Expected results: Children learn each country's rhymes and enjoy creating book based on country's rhymes.