Pupil make Christmas cards (their draw it and they scan it, they make it with a specific software), then they put it on line via Twinspace in English and in their native language. They also send documents (pictures, textes) to show other children how they celebrate Christmas in their own country.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Drama, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Mathematics / Geometry, Media Education, Music, Primary School Subjects, Religion, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: BG - CZ - DA - DE - EL - EN - ES - ET - FI - FR - HU - IT - LT - LV - MT - NL - NO - PL - PT - RO - SK - SL - SV - TR
- Pupil's age: 6 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: make pupils discover other children's way of life, using ICT and other devices to communicate documents. Discover how one celebrates... read more
- Work process: Pupils will use the ICT devices in the school, either they create a card with a text in English and... read more
- Expected results: We will create a Twinspace to share informations, the pupils will have their own area on the twinspace where they... read more