This project is based on exchanging cultural and social information of each country in english and in the mother tongue of the school involved.
- Subjects: Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 13
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: To enable students to develop communicative skills through working ”as a journalist”.
To involve students to work as a team, developing... read more
- Work process: The articles will be written by pupils in groups. The articles don’t have to be named, that means, anonymous articles... read more
- Expected results: The idea is to promote the enrichment among countries, developing cultural, social and linguistic skills. Common European Magazine.