Many teachers and students are interested in robotics. They work or would like to work with different kind of robots. This project will allow them to share their ideas with people from other European countries. Our pupils are often very keen on building and programming robots and through these activities they can explore other subjects like electronics, physics, mathematics… By communicating with other partners, students will also improve their skills in foreign languages and in ICT.
- Subjects: Biology, Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Mathematics / Geometry, Physics, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 14 - 18
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Through this project we’ll develop activities about robotics in which several European schools will take part.
Students will build and... read more
- Work process: At first each partner will present his or her current projects as well as ideas about new projects. They will... read more
- Expected results: TwinSpace:
Video and Power Point presentations of different kind of robots and their abilities.