The project has an ambition to discuss issues of Jewish culture and art, to deal with the treasures of Jewish architecture, sculpture, fine art, film, music,...
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Drama, European Studies, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Music, Politics
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 16 - 19
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: The project Jewish culture and art has an aim to discuss issues of Jewish culture and art, to deal with... read more
- Work process: Students will recognize Jewish culture and art by studying materials, visiting Jewish synagogues,...
They will discuss the results of their work... read more
- Expected results: CD, DVD, web page, videoconferences