The aim of this project is to promote active ways of learning languages thought by students. This way they get to know each other and they also get a real idea of an European identity
The idea is that English-speaking students and Spanish-speaking students prepare for other materials that could be attractive to them (videos, songs, poems...) and sent them to the other students with a short glossary explaining. The students have to work with the material, asking questions and end up sending their correct interpretation
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: ES - EN
- Pupil's age: 16 - 19
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: The objective is to develop intercultural, technical and language skills.
Students will improve English and Spanish languages.
They will learn to understand... read more
- Work process: We are going to start working with a wiki. We want to know who we are.,where we live, how we... read more
- Expected results: Introduction of letters, creating archives, reading literature, singing songs, collecting information, creating a wiki.