The project introduces the participants to school and family life. The main aim is to get to know the culture, traditions and interesting places of our European neighbours. Students will improve English and computers technology. Next, they will learn how to create presentations and online pages, use blogs and log into the system. Finally, students create the guide to their city and region (Polish- “Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska).
The proiect start 15 December 2008, finis 15 Jun 2009.
- Subjects: European Studies, Geography, History, History of Culture, Media Education, Natural Sciences, Primary School Subjects, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 11
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: 1.To improve English skills
to use information technology (creating page/blog ...)
2.To expand students knowledge of life and culture of European countries
3.To... read more
- Work process: 1.Who is who (students get to know with others, introducing students interests, ways of spending their free time- emails, letters)
2.My... read more
- Expected results: Students create the presentation to Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska (partners will do the presentations of their own region/country).