to compare the way of living in Italy and in Belgium, using TIC. To create a presentation of the school system in both countries, to create a touristic guide of our town.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Drama, Environmental Education, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, Health Studies, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Media Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 16 - 18
- Tools to be used: Chat, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: to understand better other culture
- Work process: set up students' profiles
chat on twinspace
video of our school
- Expected results: to improve their language skills
to get to know other people from Europe.