The project deals with people creating a Nation: the pupils of the partner schools will investigate the life, ideals and deeds of people who strenghtened or created the national identity of a country. The core of the project is the belief that, despite the differences in countries and cultures, a Nation is born out of ideas, not out of violence or war.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Ethics, History
- Languages: EN - HU - IT - TR
- Pupil's age: 11 - 18
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: getting to know the history of different cultures and nations; getting to know more about the basis of our own... read more
- Work process: The pupils, in mixed teams, will choose and study an historical figure of their own or their partners' country, who... read more
- Expected results: The involved students will hopefully get a better knowledge of their own and the partners' national identity, overcoming stereotypes, prejudices... read more