Based on "Culture in a box" of Projects Kits for Culture, whit this project students will have a change to look for, classify, talk about, share, write, compare and present information on their culture and that of their partner and produce PowerPoint presentations on the 10 main characteristics of the partner's country.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - IT
- Pupil's age: 8 - 10
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: Consider the definition of culture and reflect on what this means to them.
Share relevant information about their culture whit their... read more
- Work process: 1:Brainstorming: Students reflect about what is cultural heritage.
2:Students collect information and select 10 cultural aspects about their own country... read more
- Expected results: Students look for, classify, talk about, share, write, compare and present information on their culture and that of their partner.
Students... read more