Students get to know each other better, they exchange e-mails about themselves and their everyday life, hobbies, interests. They exchange Powerpoint presentations about their towns, countries, national cuisine, festivals, customs, music. They also exchange photos, pictures, send cards and little gifts to their friends.
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Media Education, Music, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 12
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: To promote one's own country, to learn about the other country, to make friends, to practice English, to build responsibility... read more
- Work process: regular exchange of photos, presentations, letters, e-mails, cards
- Expected results: e-mails, letters, photos, cards, wall display at school, Powerpoint presentations.