The aim of this project is knowledge of traditions, beliefs, legends in Europe. Students will present the most interesting moments of national history, and they will be able to communicate via the Internet, the chat. He will increase knowledge of English. Will be able to present elements of the culture of the country of origin.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, European Studies, Geography, History, History of Culture, Language and Literature, Media Education, Religion, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: The project objectives are:
1. to discuss various cultural and social issues;
2. To know more about the culture of different... read more
- Work process: The project will run for a period of 7 months. November - Let us know your colleagues Project (chat, ppt.,... read more
- Expected results: Students will know better habits, traditions, legends in Europe.