The project is about protecting the environment with an emphasis on how local decisions can have global effects.
- Subjects: Art, Biology, Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Geography, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Mathematics / Geometry, Media Education, Natural Sciences, Physics, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: ES - DE - EN - FR
- Pupil's age: 6 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: The pupils will be encouraged to develop their own ideas for protecting the environment.
- Work process: The link will be a little bird "Greeny", who will "fly" over Europe and report back via a dedicated website... read more
- Expected results: Through a variety of activities, children will discover how other countries are actively tackling pressing environment issues such as recycling,... read more