Traditional local music from generations past to present. Using instruments and song to develop creativity in our children as part of the European Year of Creativity.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Media Education, Music, Primary School Subjects, Technology
- Languages: MT - EN
- Pupil's age: 4 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: To examin the rich historical culture of traditional music in our societies
- Work process: To be agreed
- Expected results: Understanding of each other's cultures, musical traditions and modern equivelants of changing patterns of adaptions to traditional music. Enabling our... read more