We would like to prepare an interactive map of Europe to see what our countries have in common and what are the differences between them. It is also interesting to us in what way they see different matters. We hope they will have fun exchanging information.
- Subjects: Art, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, History, Informatics / ICT, Natural Sciences, Special Needs Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: To undertake online collaboration.
To help students develop essential ICT skills.
To encourage students to use English outside the... read more
- Work process: The pupils will exchange animations, photos, pictures, audios… We need people complete a questionnaire and send us a photo about... read more
- Expected results: Children write short texts about a view, city, town, village, monument, statue, folklore, traditions, food, and music…exchange them and publish... read more