Project for lower-intermediate learners of English
Short description of the project:
Pupils will work in pairs (or alone, alternativelly).
The task is to choose a famous personality (Czech artist, singer, writer, composer, historical personality, polititian, sportsman/woman, poet, inventor, dancer …) and to create a magazine about him/her. (Italian pupils will choose Italian personality, French pupils a French personality) One copy of the magazine will be sent to the partner school, one will be kept in our library, extra copies can be sold in a sale at school.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 14 - 18
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: Educational Aims:
1. Pupils will practise language in a meaningful context (past tense, present simple, present perfect, sentence structure).
2. Systematic, step-by-step work, is... read more
- Work process: Procedure:
There will be 3 consultation lessons during one-month period. For each consultation, pupils will bring a part of their work... read more
- Expected results: Requirements:
Minimum 2 paper copies of the magazine printed in colour
CD with electronic version (Word document .doc)
Extra copies... read more