Our students will become authentic journalists and create their own newspaper. Also write a story tale together and publish all to celebrate the Book Day, 23 April 2013.
We want not only to exchange information but get a collaborative work
- Subjects: Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Media Education, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: 1-Improve communications skills: write, read, listen and talk. and promote the use of de english language in real life contexts.
2-foster... read more
- Work process: 1- Presentations: name, family, like/dislikes, hobbies,… SEPTEMBER/ OCTOBER
Photo of group: description in Word format
In groups : write emails/chat in twinspace to... read more
- Expected results: -Public Twinspace
- Store Tale for Book Day 23 April
Improve their language and ICT skills. (picasa, youtube, flickr, chat,... read more