We would like to pay tribute to Charlie Chaplin by creating a video (black and white, mute). We would use English as the main language of communication (altough French would also be use to include subtitle in the movie). The video would be created and edited by the pupils from both country and subtitles would be added afterwards.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, Drama, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Philosophy / Logic
- Languages: EN - FR
- Pupil's age: 12 - 17
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: Several teachers from both school will be involved and the objectives will depend from teacher to the other. As far... read more
- Work process: Project would start early next year (mid-september). The project will last until Christmas. We will exchange emails on a regular... read more
- Expected results: A series of short movies created by both school.