6 schools collaborate on an 8 event eOlympics - Walsingham (UK), Burnham Market (UK), Dog Kennel Hill (London) and schools in Sweden, Serbia and South Africa.
- Subjects: Physical Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 11
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: To promote healthy living
To promote competitive sports
To celebrate London 2012 Olympics
- Work process: Schools have designed the events with their students. The events have been circulated. Each school will organise their mini-olympics and... read more
- Expected results: A PowerPoint presentation with the results and photos of the pupils taking part.