The project’s main aim is to engage children in stimulating activities which can offer a different approach of Math as an universal language, underlining its importance in people’s life, its connection with reality. Practical initiatives will be stimulated, collaboration and communication between partners in problems solving, fostering creativity.
- Subjects: Mathematics / Geometry, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: - recognize and draw the five basic geometric shapes (circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval);
- identify, copy, create and extend patterns... read more
- Work process: 1. “Me and my school!”- presenting the school and class which will be involve in the project.
Article in Math’... read more
- Expected results: - an exhibition based on drawings made using the geometric shapes;
- a pictured book which contains pictured problems and their... read more