Pen Pal project. Students will exchange emails, blogs and powerpoints about their daily life, their town, interests, hobbies etc in English and Spanish so that they can share their culture and traditions and improve the foreign language they are learning.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN - ES
- Pupil's age: 12 - 16
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: To improve language and communication skills and to learn and respect different cultures and traditions
- Work process: regular emails and blogs
- Expected results: Improved cultural knowledge and language skills