The students from different countries share their perception of a certain event (winter camp, end of the school year, Easter,...). They describe their way of experiencing it via photos, presentations, messages,...
- Subjects: European Studies, Foreign Languages, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 16 - 19
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: The aim is to show the similarity as well as diversity in cultures of European countries and the way we... read more
- Work process: The students are going to exchange presentations, photos and e-mails on a certain topic.
- Expected results: The students are expected to get more knowledge about culture and customs of other European countries, improve their English and... read more