Many of the things around us we can draw by geometric shapes, for example triangles, squares, rectangles, circles. The task is to draw some things, animals, persons, buildings... with the shapes. Then to discribe the pictures. Use graphical editor and text editor. Exchange pictures between pupils through e-mail and etwinning space.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 10
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: Developing their writing competence in English. Make pupils practice their English by getting to know other children from different countries.
- Work process: Pupils will draw some things, animals, persons, buildings... with the shapes. Then discribe the pictures.
The PC programme for drawing... read more
- Expected results: An improvement of the writing competence of the pupils. Get to know children from different countries and to start comunication... read more