Challenges are given out specific to the Olympics.
Children are involved in research, talking, reading, writing, calculating, making, producing and performing in order to complete their class challenges.
Schools will find out about sports in the partner countries including what is done in lessons, playtimes and in outside sports clubs. As the topic goes on, an underlying thread will be looking at the importance of a healthy lifestyle and what can be done to achieve this.
Completed challenges are presented to parents, the local community and to partner schools via E-Twinning, email, Skype, post and the school websites.
We will ensure all children recognise and use the seven values from the Olympic and Para Olympic Games.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, European Studies, History, Language and Literature, Physical Education, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - PL
- Pupil's age: 3 - 11
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: To know and use the Olympic values.
To recognise the importance of sport and exercise.
To make pupils aware of the importance... read more
- Work process: Each school has their own activities based on their culture and available resources. The results of these activities will be... read more
- Expected results: We expect that pupils from the schools will have a better understanding of the world around them together with becoming... read more