Our project is aimed at using eTwinning to motivate our students to practice foreign language and to reinforce what they learn in English classes while having fun and playing online games with their partners.
Games not only can provide a motivating learning environment but they can also foster the basic educational skills.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: to motivate students to study foreign languages and to develop their speaking, writing, reading and listening skills through game activities... read more
- Work process: We will treat different topics such as: personal information, family, school and schoolmates, house, pets and animals, daily routines and... read more
- Expected results: Improve the use of the English language and the students' knowledge of the culture and traditions of different European countries.