Take a well-known Hungarian folk song!
I would like to show it, and make it sound by children from other countries. In the case of every applicant, the instrument is chosen by them, wich can be a common folk instrument of their country.This piece of music should last for 4-6 min, but it can be shorter or longer, as well.The dur or minor key develops with the partners in consultation .Important the common tone, because the music ends in a co-edited final item."
The basic melody can be changed by the applicants. Your feelings,and your interests can be added.
Disabled children are welcome in this project too.
The chosen instruments, the present ant past of them, are also introduced to each other.
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Music
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 16
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference
- Aims: Relationships, friendships should be made with the help of music.This relationship can start new projects.Twinning can be created. Using the... read more
- Work process: To begin everyone can download the musical notes of the folk song.Project begins independently.Whe a partner completed his project, or... read more
- Expected results: Communities can find each other. You can get insight into another country's culture.The partners can meet and it can result... read more