Older people are acting against the grandchildren of care and educational functions reside with them, often more time than their parents, are also associated with them a strong emotional bond. In such an atmosphere deliberately or subconsciously communicate to the youngest generation of their own cultural values, they formed their own patterns of behavior. In an atmosphere of sustained contact with a grandson and a strong emotional bond with him, the elderly deliberately or subconsciously communicate to the young generation of valuable cultural values of his era, shaped by its attitude towards life and the next and more people, generally valuable for individual and social life. Communicate these values and patterns of behavior, which proved that in the past were the best and are still valuable to the family and society. Transmit them in stories, songs, legends, behaviors, gestures, costumes, festivals and customs.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, History of Culture, Language and Literature, Pre-school Subjects, Psychology
- Languages: EN - PL
- Pupil's age: 5 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: We want to show that:
Being a grandparent is a big job, but grandparents have a lot of experience.
Grandparents are a... read more
- Work process: Grandmother's kitchen - some together cook - we will be cooking country dish; partner country with grandmom of course and... read more
- Expected results: Grandparents is a treasure trove of advice and ideas. Maybe not all are current, but always worth a listen and... read more