The partners are from the countries, which will participate in the EURO 2012 games in Gdańsk. In this project they will tour Gdańsk and its football stadium. It will be a virtual tour for the pupils from Ireland, guided by the pupils from school which is situated in Gdańsk. The important aspect to the project will be connected with ethical behavior in sport.
- Subjects: Health Studies, Music, Physical Education
- Languages: EN - PL
- Pupil's age: 9 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: One class from each school will be participate in project. The pupils from the group ought to participate together in... read more
- Work process: We plan to work since January till end of EURO 2012.
Approximate calendar of activities:
January – February 2012 - the time... read more
- Expected results: Our project will give an insight into life for their peers in another European country. It will also encourage them... read more