Students of different countries describe their everyday life at school,their favourite subjects, using variety of tools and being extremely creative so that to prove that learning at school can be fun, too.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 16
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: To introduce school life in different countries. To show that school can be fun,too! To make friends with people from... read more
- Work process: There'll be 2 groups of students 13-14 year olds and 15-16. January-Febuary: "This is my school!" A short presentation of... read more
- Expected results: Students will gain some knowledge about the partners' everyday life at school,they find some similarities and differences in it.Their ICT... read more