The participants develop a guide with special information about interesting places for teenagers and a presentation of „their“ favored place in their hometown Berlin-Kreuzberg, Sola, Ürgüp, Pznan and Nijmegen. The guide will contain a to-do and not-to-do-list of expected behavior and attitudes, which are considered as important to be accepted as insider among teenagers. The guide addresses young tourists from abroad and young migrants who arrived in the involved towns recently. It will be developed and tested in teamwork with the partner´s school participants. The guide will be developed in bi-lingual versions (No, Tk, De, Nl, Pl and English).
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Ethics, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Language and Literature, Media Education, Politics, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 17
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: New formations of in-groups and experiences of being a stranger without adequate foreign language competences will help to look at... read more
- Work process: The design of this project is a equally balanced task for all participants: developing a tourist guide for teenagers (visitors... read more
- Expected results: a guide with special information about interesting places for teenagers and a presentation of „their“ favored place in their hometown... read more