Day by day globazition of our world is making foreign language skills more neccesary.As teachers, it is our main responsibilty to improve our students’ language skills ;but how can we achieve it? Learning a language should be enjoyable and if they want to be successful they need to be motivated as well . We all know that they spend most their enjoyable time among their friends in their daily life,. So In this project we aim to give our students the ability to communicate with eachother in texts, images,voice, video ,etc... in an online intearction area designed just for this purpose called ",twinspace".
- Subjects: Citizenship, History, History of Culture, Language and Literature, Music, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 13
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: * to help the students use English in different subjects such as their hometown, natural and historical places,family, hobbies,lessons,traditions,foods, etc....... read more
- Work process: The students will start the project by presenting themselves,their family,houses,schools,towns,etc... Then the teachers will organize a schedule in which the... read more
- Expected results: *motivation for learning English *long-term friendship *learning about different cultures and different life-styles