The students will work together comparing different aspects of the culture of their countries.
We can know better each other, discover differences and similarities between our cultures, religion, way of life, traditions, food etc.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Ethics, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Philosophy / Logic, Physical Education, Religion
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 14 - 15
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
1. Compare the German, Spanish and other European cultures, including traditions, holidays, school and family life, teenage hobbies, food, geography... read more1. Compare the German, Spanish and other European cultures, including traditions, holidays, school and family life, teenage hobbies, food, geography and monuments of their local community.
2. Improve the use of the English language learning new vocabulary and practising grammar.
3. Make new friendships. hide
- Work process:
- Expected results: A blog with the students´ writings, pictures, presentations and videos where the cultures are compared