We would like to introduce ourselves, Our school is small but very beautiful and old. It's situated in the south of Poland between two towns Limanowa and Nowy Sącz. It's not so far from Zakopane and Kraków. We'd like to show all beautiful places in our region, especially the best known "Szlak Architektury Drewnianej", our legends connected with our village and our region. We'd like to meet students and teachers who want to introduce their country better and share the information about their school, region and country, traditions. We want to talk about our hobbies and interests. We are welcomed to meet new friends, know other ideas.
- Subjects: Art, Drama, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Language and Literature, Music, Physical Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 13
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary
- Aims: - to meet new people
- know other countries, customs and traditions
- introduce our school, ideas and region
- improve English
- Work process: próba wznowienia projektu i znalezienia partnerów
- Expected results: Presentation in Power Point, video, our photos and photos of our ancestors, pictures, stories, drawings, audio.