This project will allow for students around Europe to communicate with one another and discuss various topics that help prepare them for life beyond school. These include topics such as Citizenship, Employment opportunities, Different Careers, Health and Well Being and Money Matters.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Economics, European Studies, Geography, Geology, History, Religion, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 14 - 16
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference
- Aims: We would like to share ideas about different opportunities that are open to students- discuss life style, choices and elements... read more
- Work process: Each 6-8 weeks we will vary topics and pupils will gather information, upload to the twin space, work in mixed... read more
- Expected results: Students are given opportunities to use their skills in context by having the life skill lessons presented in real life... read more