Students create a kind of dictionary of their Worlds. They describe their environments: school, homes, friends, region. The main language is English but we also deliver some native words. Additionally, students communicate through emails and Internet communicators.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 15
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: To get to know each others culture, environments, habits. To practice and improve English.
- Work process: Powerpoint presentations once a week. Personal exchange through emails and communicators.
- Expected results: Students will get to know peers from other country, they will improve their English and hopefully make friends.