From November to December:
1. Go outside. Have lessons on trees and birds.
2. Choose a bird mascot, send it to the partner.
3. Choose a tree to be "My outdoor Christmas tree".
4. Make decor and bird feeders out of cones.
5. Decorate the trees and celebrate it outdoor - play games, tell a story etc.
6. Make a giant picture of the decorated tree and send it as a Christmas card to the partner.
- Subjects: Environmental Education, Health Studies, Natural Sciences, Physical Education, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 3 - 11
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: 1. Play and learn outdoor.
2. Extend manual skills.
3. Learn about trees and birds - which live in Poland, which in... read more
- Work process: November
1. Have several outdoor lessons on trees and birds - why do we need them and how to save them.... read more
- Expected results: Photos, a short film.
Kids learn more about nature and surroundings in their country and others. Learn short words in... read more