Each group will create several presentations about their country. Presentations will focus not only on the most beautiful places in the country (the longest river, highest mountain,...), but also the most famous cultural and natural monuments, personality country (cultural, scientific, sports). Presentations may be accompanied by video, pictures and music. At the end of the quiz will take place as the presentation of another country remember what they liked best.
- Subjects: Art, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Media Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 18
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: getting to know different cultures, getting information about the countries and regions, improving the English, preparing presentations
- Work process: students prepare presentations on their country (Presentation in Word, Power Point)-students prepare video, music, photos, images of interesting places, people... read more
- Expected results: earning about new cultures, improve English, making presentations, the final quiz