In the project small groups of students will write to each other as pen pals but also answer questions about their free time, the activities, the amount of time spend on each activity, etc. Later these questionnaires will be analysed and discussed on forum. In the end there will be a discussion during a video conference and each partner will make a film about their typical day.
- Subjects: European Studies, Foreign Languages, Health Studies, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 16
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference
- Aims: Give students opportunities to write and talk in English on topic familiar and interesting to teenagers. Show them in which... read more
- Work process: The students will be divided into penpals groups of four or five students (one student from each country). They will... read more
- Expected results: The answers to these questionnaires will be analysed and shown to every partner on forum. Then we will discuss the... read more