Each partner will learn a song in their own language, preferably to do with their own country or school. They will upload the song (lyrics and tune). Each partner will then learn the new songs sung in different languages.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Music, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 11
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: The aim is for each partner school to learn songs in their own and other languages and share their recordings... read more
- Work process: The English partner school has an experienced and talented music teacher who is keen to be involved with more international... read more
- Expected results: Each class will share their own songs with their partner schools. They will record their own song in their home... read more