Our idea is getting involved in an easy project in which our students could get in touch with other students and they could learn about different sociocultural aspects of other countries.We would do power points showing all te information about our country, region and city.We would also send information about activities related to different dates or topics which we usually celebrate in our school.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Informatics / ICT, Music, Politics
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 15
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference
- Aims: The main objective of the project is to use English to communicate in real context. We want our students to... read more
- Work process: Teachers will commnicate regularly to check their students' work. Students will meet regularly to prepare presentations, record short films, take... read more
- Expected results: Students will be able to communicate in English more confidently, they will create different presentations concerning national holidays, traditions, recipes,... read more