Each season we will choose one or two traditional festivities and we will do small works in English telling how they are held, which is usually done, traditional recipes of the festivity, music and dance ... Each section will be illustrated with drawings or photographs taken by students or found on the Internet. All material prepared by students will be placed in a magazine.
In parallel, students will develop knowledge and they will exchange information about your school, city, daily activities ... through emails or if all participants are agree, we can create a weblog. This could be very interesting because a blog is very attractive, fast, easy and all participants can communicate simultaneously through the comments.
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Media Education, Music, Primary School Subjects, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 5 - 12
- Tools to be used: Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: - Improve the use of the foreign language in an interactive and playful way
- Improve their ICT skills while learning more about... read more
- Work process: The project has two different (and parallel) parts:
* The production of a digital magazine that collects the popular festivities... read more
- Expected results: This project will have a positive evaluation if
- Proposed objectives are achieved.
- The blog is edited and is maintained with post and... read more