In this project, we would like to show our eTwinning partners how to prepare salads, desserts, snacks, cookies etc. in the classroom. Cooking with children is a wonderful adventure, and they often find that food tastes better when they cook it themselves. We are going to add photos and recipies on twinspace. You can enjoy our ideas at home or in the classroom.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Health Studies, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 13
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace
- Aims: Cooking is an important part of the learning curriculum. It is a skill that helps children read, do math (weighing... read more
- Work process: Be sure that all children are instructed in safe use of kitchen equipment and are adequately supervised, appropriate to their... read more
- Expected results: Children will know cooking traditions of other European countries. They will learn some new vocabulary connected with food and cooking.